1366 W Lake St,
Chicago, IL 60607
View their website
Average Base Cost: $30,000
Our average base cost for a Loft on Lake wedding is calculated by figuring an 125-person guest list for a Saturday night ceremony/reception using a food/beverage cost of $150/pp common for the area. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change[mappress mapid=”168″]
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee:
- Saturdays: $5,000
- Thursday, Fridays, and Sundays: $4,500
- Monday- Wednesday: $3,500
- 10 hours of access to the venue
- Open kitchen with appliances and granite counter tops
- 16’ X 14’ Catering prep area just inside rear doors
- (2) 7.5’ X 7.5’ Accessible restrooms
- Street level entrances, front & back
- Wet bar area with granite counters
- 18’X 24’ Cocktail lounge room
- 9’ X 11’ bridal room/ dressing room
- One reserved parking space
- Chandeliers in cocktail room and front hall
- Blue LED (150 ft.) Skylight
- Track lights with dimmers
- White lights on beams
- Wall up-lighting with dimmers
- Hi-speed wireless network
- 52” fl at screen monitor with DVD player
- 400 amps of power
- Comcast T.V.
- Draping at Grand Loft entrance doorway
- Draping at cocktail room entrance
- Draping at the back of space by restrooms
- Draping in front of kitchen
- Large granite Buffet Island
- 2 – Square “Highboys”
- 1 – 8’ Rectangle table
- 1 – 6’ Rectangle table
- 1 – 48” Round table
- 2 – 4ft tables
- $15.00 per rsvd parking space (6 spaces available)
- $100.00 per black leather lounge section of furniture by Kamfors (3 sections available)
- $150.00 coat check (4 hours)
- $130.00 Popcorn machine with attendant (with 50 servings of popcorn and bags included)
- $200.00 HD Projector and screen (audio supplied by DJ)
- Photography is offered in-house at a discounted rate
Vendors: Outside vendors are allowed
Food/Beverage: You may bring in your own caterer and alcohol
Space Type: Inside
Size: 150 or less fully seated and 200 for a cocktail-style reception.
Bridal Suite: Yes
Parking: A nearby lot rents 40 spots for $600. Otherwise, valet or street parking is recommended.
How Will Grandma Get There? Loft on Lake is located on the North side of Lake St. just outside of the city center. Nearby hotels include the Crowne Plaza, The W Hotel, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Hyatt Place and Soho House Chicago. The venue is a short walk from the Green Line at Ashland or Morgan.
Party On! Events can go until midnight. You may request additional time but are charged $500 plus overtime fees for staff.
Loft on Lake is a flexible loft space with wood trim, chandeliers, and exposed brick that can be configured multiple ways. It is one big space, meaning a typical setup would be to have your ceremony, then a cocktail hour in the front area while the room is flipped, then the reception taking place in what was the ceremony area after. Brides have noted that even though the venue is right in front of the L and you can hear it during the day, at night they report it’s not an issue.
Woman Getting Married Says:
Any venue with BYOB automatically has my attention. And a reasonable one with lots of items included on top of that?! Catch me. If you are on a tight budget and have less than 150 people (I would aim for 120 or under to keep things nice and comfy) then this Chicago wedding venue HAS to be on your list.