2400 Superior Avenue East
Cleveland, OH 44114
View their website
Average Base Cost: $20,000
Average base cost for a Red Space wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday wedding and $80/pp for food/beverage. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and tax is included in our average base cost.
*Prices subject to change
How it Breaks Down
Facility Rental Fee: All rentals are for the day.
- Monday to Thursday: $3,500
- Friday and Sunday: $5,000
- Saturday: $6,000
- The Gallery (can be used for cocktail hour)
- 60″ Round tables, 8′ Rectangular tables, High-Top tables, and Simon Chairs for up to 350 guests
- Guest Experience Managers to provide security, door service, and guest assistance
- Janitorial Services for during-event upkeep and post-event cleanup
- LED Smart Lighting, and a built-in audio system
- Complimentary parking in back lot and in the large lot directly across Superior Ave.
- Extra event time for events that go past 1:00 a.m.
- Additional parking
- Projector use
Food/Beverage: You may bring in outside caterers.
Outside Vendors: You may bring in outside vendors, however they have a package of preferred vendors which might be helpful for you to use as well.
Also Read: 34 Mother Son dance songs that aren’t cheesy
Space Type: Mostly inside (there is a back dock area with patio).
A typical wedding setup might include ceremony and receptions are in the warehouse portion of the space, and cocktail hour in the gallery portion of the space.
Size: Up to 450 for a seated event
Bridal Suite: The bridal party has access to conference room in main office space
Parking: The rental includes rental their back lot (which has about 45 spaces), so this is usually used for the vendors, bridal party and immediate family. They also have a larger lot right across the street that has about 75 spaces, and you can rent that for $300. (Street parking is also free on weekends).
How Will Grandma Get There? Red Space is located in downtown Cleveland SUPER close to a ton of hotel options within a mile radius include The DoubleTree by Hilton and The Westin.
Party On! Events can go until 1 a.m. or later with an additional cost.
The Red Space is a raw space in downtown Cleveland that can be set up however you like. With cement floors, tall ceilings, and large white columns, the Red Space also features an art gallery filled with local artwork and bistro lights.
Woman Getting Married Says
If you’re looking for a totally blank space in downtown Cleveland close to hotels, this is it! Considering the low rental fee and the fact that you can bring in outside vendors, this wedding venue will allow you to dedicate a large portion of your budget to decor so you can completely transform the space. If you’re looking for a venue with a lot of things included (such as tables, chairs, etc.) this is not for you, but it’s a good option for those brides looking for an artsy, loft vibe.
Read Our Other Ohio Wedding Venue Reviews:
- The Lake Erie Building in Lakewood
- Kingwood Center Gardens in Mansfield
- The Club at Hillbrook in Chagrin Falls
- Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus
- Bryn Du Mansion and Fieldhouse in Granville
All products featured on Woman Getting Married are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something. Learn more.