We see great wedding ideas ALL the time, but these are definitely our favorite. Not only are they easy and fun, but several of them will help save you time AND your wedding budget.
Are you planning on doing any of these for your wedding?
1. Number Your RSVPs with a Blacklight
This will help you keep track of them all (especially for guests with terrible handwriting!). Via MyCoinPurse
2. Have Guests Fill Out Important Dates to Remember
That way you’ll never forget a birthday or anniversary again. Photo by Robyn Navarro Photography
3. Have the Groom Write a Love Note On Your Wedding Shoes
Photo by Alea Lovely
4. Write Love Notes to Each Other to Open on A Special Anniversary
It will be so special to read what you both wrote on your wedding day. Via Etsy
5. Create Fun Table Numbers to Correspond With Your Ages
Guests will get a kick out of seeing old photos of you. Via KioKreations
6. Give Each Table a Lyric or Song Title
You can use them in lieu of table numbers and/or instruct each table to get up and dance when their table song is played! Photo by Lotus Blossom Photography
7. Help Guests Keep Their Drinks While Dancing
This will save you money if you’re having a consumption bar AND guests don’t have to worry about having their drinks taken before they’re finished. Via Evermine
8. Have an Artist Paint Your Wedding Ceremony or Reception
You can hang it up in your living room after.
9. Or Hire a Sketch Artist as a Wedding Favor
Guests will love leaving with their own caricature.
10. Surprise Your Mom With a First Look
She will totally not expect it. Photo by Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema
11. And Don’t Forget to Let Your Dad Know How Much You Love Him, Too!
He will cherish this tie forever. Photo by Tiltawhirl Imagery. Tie patch by Initial Impressions
12. Give Your Flowergirl a Keepsake She Will Always Remember
She can use it on her own wedding day. Via Etsy
SEE MORE: These are the Top 6 Bridal Shower Games
13. Have Each Wedding Guest Take a Photo of Themselves
They’ll look great in your wedding album.
14. Give Guests To-Go Boxes for Cake
Most couples end up throwing out SO much cake. Save money by giving guests leftover slices as a wedding favor to take home. Via Etsy
15. Create a Wedding Soundtrack
It’s a fun keepsake that will also make a great wedding favor. I still listen to ours! Photo by Catherine Rhodes Photography
16. Buy a Newspaper on Your Wedding Day
Use it as a prop for your wedding photos and file it away as a unique memento
17. Have a Sparkler Sendoff
Is there anything more beautiful than this?
18. Or Create a Magical Sendoff with a Lantern Release
Just be sure to use the wire-free, biodegradable, and eco-friendly version please!
19. Bring Flats to Wear!
You’ll need them by the end of the night. Trust us.
All products featured on Woman Getting Married are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something. Learn more.