190 Nickel Lane
Benton, LA 71006
View their website
Average Base Cost: $23,000
The average base cost for a Sainte Terre wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list on a Saturday night using a $16,000 package cost (which includes all elements such as photography and florals listed below) and $40/pp for food/beverage. Average price includes gratuity and state sales tax. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand.
*Prices subject to change
How Sainte Terre Breaks Down
Facility Rental Fee: All-inclusive packages begin at $13,000 (Sunday weddings) to $16,000+. However, a sample breakdown of the costs would look something like this (not including tax and gratuity):
- All-Inclusive Wedding Package (includes all details below, except food): $16,000 PLUS
- Catering per person (includes food and non-alcoholic beverages) : $25/pp PLUS
- Open Bar per person: $15/pp
- Rental Fee & access to all buildings & grounds
- Award-winning design & planning services
- Day-of coordinator
- Complete online planning portal & wedding website
- 6 hours of photography plus a second shooter
- Personal and event florals
- DJ with personalized play list for reception
- Groom’s cake & 3 tier wedding cake with cake cutting service
- An assortment of sizes & types of tables & chairs needed for your guest count
- All servingware, plateware, flatware, glassware & linen napkins
- All table linens (no matter the color or fabric!)
- Servers, Bartenders, Parking attendants
- Event Insurance & Security
- Day-of Bridal Suite Brunch
- 4 seats at our annual Bridal Tasting
- Set-up services and all Clean-up
- Cocktail Hour Appetizers
- Personalized reception menu & cocktails with an award-winning chef
See the details here.
Extras: 20% gratuity and sales tax will be added to food & beverage costs.
Saine Terre Food/Beverage
Full Reception Menu including Cocktail Hour starts at $25 per person and Premium Open Bar is offered starting at $20/pp.
The following is included:
- Customized Reception menu
- Cocktail Hour Appetizer Station for guests during family photo session immediately following the ceremony
- Personal catering consultation with Sainte Terre Owner/Chef, Holly Schreiber, to guide you through the process of creating the menu for your event
- Complete event wait staff and bar staff for duration of event
- Custom printed menus and bar menus
- Cake Cutting service by Sainte Terre Staff Custom ‘alternative’ dessert and late-night options available
- Customized To-Go Dinner Box for Bride & Groom
- 4 hours of open bar time with custom beer, wine & cocktail options available
- Sweet/Unsweet Tea, Water & Sodas
More Sainte Terre Stats
Space Type: There’s a large, air-conditioned Farmhouse with a Bridal Suite, Bar & Covered Outdoor Terraces and an air-conditioned Chapel with a Groom’s Room. There are restrooms located in the Chapel & the Farmhouse. Coming in 2020 Sainte Terre will also have an outdoor chapel in the woods.
The expansive grounds offer plenty of space for outdoor receptions & ceremonies. Oftentimes, couples will have their ceremony in the Chapel or outdoors on the grounds, then cocktail hour on the Terraces, and the reception in the Farmhouse.
Size: 250 guests indoors; unlimited outdoor space
Bridal Suite: Yes, with furniture, a TV, plenty of mirrors, electrical outlets, a refreshment station complete with fridge, coffee maker and microwave. There’s also a complimentary bridal lunch for the bridal party.
Parking: Ample space available, and parking attendants are provided at no additional cost.
Food Service Type: Your choice
How Will Grandma Get There? Shreveport Regional Airport is approximately 40 minutes from Benton and a 5 hour drive from New Orleans. For lodging, Saint Terre works with nearby hotels to offer discounted rates and room blocks. Most hotels are 3-star chains (like SpringHill Suites) that are about a 30 minute drive from the venue in Shreveport.
Party On! Couples and their guests can stay as late as they like, but the DJ will provide entertainment and the bar will be open for only 4 hours immediately following the ceremony.
Important Note: No outside vendors allowed
The Sainte Terre Report
Sainte Terre is a family owned & operated, all-inclusive wedding venue in Benton, Louisiana. The space — which includes a 3,000 square-foot Farmhouse, a “Little White Chapel,” and 17 acres of country setting — allows for a variety of ceremony and reception options.
Woman Getting Married Says
This venue is a great option for Shreveport brides looking for a “set it and forget it” wedding venue. They’ve thought of EVERYTHING when it comes to their wedding packages, a trend that we wish more wedding venues would offer.
Read our Other New Orleans and Louisiana Wedding Venues and Vendors Content: