434 Houston St,
Nashville, TN 37203
View their website
Average Base Cost: $17,000
Our average base cost for a Houston Station wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday evening ceremony and reception using a food/beverage cost of $90/pp common for the area plus cost of valet. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, tents, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: The fee for Houston Station weddings is based on guest count and day.
- On Saturdays the fee is $3750 for up to 150 guests
- The venue fee rises $125 with each additional 25 guests.
- Friday and Sunday events receive a 15% discount.
An additional space at Houston Station–Noteable Blends–is available for $750 – $1250 depending on your guest count and whether clients hire a band to play on the stage. This price includes the room + cappuccinos, lattes, espresso, Italian sodas, and teas for all guests.
- The rental includes use of the venue from 8 a.m.-midnight (Load in may begin at 8 a.m. and all load out must be finished by 12 a.m.)
- Staff to manage building related responsibilities for the entirety of the event is included.
Food/Beverage: Outside vendors are allowed, though they must be approved by the venue first. Clients may also bring their own alcohol. It must be served by an ABC licensed and insured bartender.
- Extra hours may be purchased for $500 per hour
- Furniture is not included but can be rented on-site
- To host both a ceremony and reception at Houston Station there is a $250 room “flip” fee
- Day-ahead load-in can be purchased for $1500
- An additional non-refundable $500 reservation and cleaning fee is required to hold the date.
- $1 million in insurance required (available for less than $200)
Space Type: Inside
Size: Up to 300
Bridal Suite: Yes. It has it’s own restroom, mirrors, and natural light for hair and makeup.
Parking: Valet parking is required and available at the following rates:
- Valet for 100 guests is $496
- Valet for 150 guests is $760
- Valet for 200 guests is $892
- Valet for 250 guests is $1256
- Valet for 300 guests is $1552
Party On! 10:30 pm is recommended to allow enough time for breakdown
Houston Station is a pair of brick and stone buildings, one of which was built in 1885 and became the original home for the May Hosiery Mill. The Eastern building was constructed in 1900 and used to house the American Syrup Company. After a series of changes the structures were largely left empty in the 1990’s until 2005, when reconstruction efforts began. It now serves as a community of businesses related to events, art and music in Nashville designed to help one another grow through a shared space.
Woman Getting Married Says:
This venue totally makes me miss living in Nashville. It’s got that great mix of Southern charm and industrial grit, which is perfect for dressing up OR leaving it as is and having one hell of a party. You can’t beat the location in terms of proximity to great hotels for guests, but the immediate surrounding area is very remote (hence the definite need for valet). It’s also right next to the train tracks, so you should be into that if you want to have your wedding here (and I would play up that theme!). If you’re looking for a Nashville wedding venue that is off the beaten path and industrial, put this venue on your list.