31095 E US Hwy 40
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
View their website
Average Base Cost: $45,000
Our average base cost for a Bella Vista Estate wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday ceremony/reception in the summer using a food/beverage cost of $125/pp. Since this price includes accommodations for guests, you could lower the cost by charging them a nightly fee as well (see our note, below). Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are NOT included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included in our average base cost.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: Their venue rental pricing breaks down as follows:
- $25,000 for a summer wedding Memorial Day through the end of September with wedding guest attendance of up to 200.
- $14,500 for a winter wedding October through May with wedding guest attendance of no more than 50.
NOTE: You can offset the venue rental fee by charging guests a nightly or weekend rate for accommodations. Since the venue includes rooms for 28 guests for 3 nights, if you took the entire rental fee ($25,000) that cost would break down to $297/night per guest.
- Use of the entire estate for the weekend.
- Overnight accommodations for 28 guests for 3 nights. Additional nights can be added at a discounted rate.
- Up to 200 guests on site for summer weddings and 50 on site for winter weddings.
- All amenities of the Bella Vista (14 passenger shuttle, 40×60′ in ground heated pool, 14 person indoor natural grotto, fire pit, tennis court, basketball net, lawn games, etc.) –
- 40’x60′ event tent for summer weddings.
Other Amenities at the Estate Include:
- Over 10,000 square feet with sprawling views from every window
- Sleeping arrangements for up to 28 (no bunk rooms)
- Great room with large screen entertainment center, including DVR, DVD, VHS, Blu-Ray, and Direct Tv with surround sound
- Kegerator, ice maker, and full wet bar
- Whole house audio system serving the back patio, pool and tennis court, including XM satellite radio, CD player & iPod hook-up
- 4 fully equipped kitchens; the Lodge has a subzero fridge with 2 dishwashers & 2 stoves with ovens to accommodate large groups
- Oversized, custom natural rock grotto (indoor)
- 4 wood burning fireplaces
- Air Cooling system in all buildings
- Complimentary Laundry Room
- Pool table, arcade games, and Foosball table
- Free high speed Wi-Fi on the entire property
- Extensive back patio with stainless steel grill and BBQ (gas)
- 7 manicured acres surrounded by National Forest
- Breathtaking views of the Continental Divide, Lake Catamount, and Pleasant Valley
- Custom firepit with seating (outdoor)
- 20×40′ in-ground swimming pool (outdoor, heated)
- Tennis and basketball court with night lights, horseshoe pits, large lawn for bocce, badminton, volleyball, croquet, and more
- Parking for 20 vehicles
- Dedicated shuttle on premises for airport transportation and chauffeured trips to the ski slopes and downtown
Food and Beverage: Outside catering is allowed
Other Vendors: Outside vendors are also allowed
Space Type: Outside. There are 4 different outside ceremony locations and 1 tented location.
A typical wedding setup would be a ceremony outside on the lawn followed by cocktail hour around the pool and reception under the tent.
Size: 200 in the summer and 50 in the winter.
Bridal Suite: Yes. You would get ready in the master suite (where you will most likely be staying for the weekend), which includes an over-sized bathroom and closet for the girls to get ready in.
How Will Grandma Get There? Ideally Grandma would stay at Bella Vista Estate, which includes accommodations for up to 28 guests for 4-nights over your wedding weekend. For all other guests, Bella Vista Estate works with nearby hotels to secure room blocks (Note: Several of them will also offer a shuttle for your guests), most of which are about a 10-minute drive away. Yampa Valley Regional Airport is about 40 minutes away from the venue.
Parking: 20 on site parking spots are available for guests staying on site and vendors. All other guests would need to be shuttled up to the Bella Vista.
Party On! Music needs to be turned down at 10 p.m. and off by 11 p.m. The wedding party is free to keep the party going on the back deck and around the fire pit as late as you want.
The Bella Vista Estate is owned by Abby and Eric, a couple who met at CSU and founded Bella Vista Estate several years ago as a venue retreat. Today, they host wellness, adventure, and corporate retreats as well as weddings for couples looking for a destination venue in Steamboat Springs.
Woman Getting Married Says:
This wedding venue definitely deserves the name Bella Vista…the views are absolutely breathtaking! This wedding venue has the feel of a resort, but with the laid-back vibe of an Airbnb rental. I like the idea of offsetting the cost, as mentioned above, by charging guests a reasonable nightly fee (say, $100/person per night or something along those lines). If you did that your venue rental fee would come down to around $16,000. One thing to keep in mind is that while a tent is included, everything else would need to be brought in (tables, chairs, etc.) which can definitely add up. Also there is no housekeeping service for guests (meaning you make your own bed, etc.), so it will function as a true Airbnb in that regard. Overall, if you’re looking for a wedding venue with flexibility and the feel of your own private estate, this is definitely worth checking out!
All products featured on Woman Getting Married are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something. Learn more.