1130 CR 84 W.
Allenspark, CO 80510
View their website
Average Base Cost: $26,000
Our average base cost for a Wild Basin Lodge & Event Center wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday ceremony/reception in June using a food/beverage cost of $207/pp ($175/pp plus their premium bar package option for an additional $32/pp). Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are NOT included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: Wild Basin Lodge charges one per-person price depending on season and day of the week, inclusive of service charge and sales tax. Pricing ranges from $155/pp to $175/pp. The breakdown is as follows:
May – October*
- Saturday $175/pp
- Sunday & Friday: $165/pp
- Monday – Thursday: $160/pp
*Minimums required. Saturday: 110 adults, Sunday & Friday: 80 adults, Monday – Thursday: 25 adults
Need wedding planning help? Our wedding e-book will teach you everything you need to know!
November – April**
- Saturday: $170/pp
- Sunday & Friday: $160/pp
- Monday – Thursday: $155/pp
** Minimums required. 25 adults
Note: There is no additional charge for holidays
- Two hour planning and logistics meeting (decision process for wedding)
- Built in privacy option with only one event a day
- Ceremony site (Meadow or River)
- 6 hour reception (Copeland or St. Vrain Room)
- St Vrain dining room included at no charge for events over 80 guests
- Dance floor
- Chairs, tables, and linens (additional tables as needed for DJ, cake, gifts, etc.)
- Dishware, silverware and glassware
- Rehearsal coordination and walkthrough
- Ability to decorate starting at 10am
- Dressing room for 4 hours
- 30 minutes after reception to clean up personal items
- Limited cake and/or flower storage
- Lodge-owned decorations available for use (inquire for availability)
- All of the needed staff: Day of Coordinator, Office and Marketing Team, Captain, Bar Manager and Event Staff
- Five-star Executive International Chef and Kitchen Team
- Wild Basin Wedding™ cuisine, including:
- Two appetizers
- Salad or soup
- Two entrées
- Two starches
- Bread and organic sautéed vegetables
- Selection of food service style: family style, dual-plated or plated
- Private appetizers for couple after ceremony pictures
- An additional snack at the end of the evening for couple, if staying in lodge
- Champagne toast or sparkling cider
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Water stations located in bar and reception room
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- Optional upgrades that feature Colorado’s craft industries via beer, wine or liquor tastings during appetizers.
Extras: Alcohol and additional hours will cost extra. Lodging is not required but is available the night of the wedding (pricing below).
Food/Beverage: You must use their food/beverage catering. The food is included in the per person price, outlined above. Bar packages are available for an additional cost, below:
(All packages include service charge and sales tax). A $300 bar set up fee applies.
- Beer, wine; cash all else: $22/pp
- Beer, wine, well: $23/pp
- Beer, wine, well, call; cash all else: $28/pp
- Beer, wine, well, call, premium; cash all else: $32/pp
- Beer, wine, well, call, premium, super premium: $34/pp
Note: Signature drinks also available for additional cost.
Other Vendors: Outside vendors except for food/beverage are allowed
Space Type: Inside/Outside. There are several areas where you can have your wedding depending on your guest count and time of year. A typical wedding setup would be a ceremony at one of their two outside ceremony sites (Meadow or River). Receptions for 80 adult guests or more would include cocktail hour on Copeland Level, dinner on St. Vrain Level, and the party on Copeland Level. For 79 adults or fewer, the entire event would happen on Copeland or St. Vrain levels. You can take a virtual tour of the venue here.
Size: Up to 250 guests
Bridal Suite: Yes, it is included in the package for 4 hours.
How Will Grandma Get There? There are 5 rooms available on -site for the night of your wedding only (they are not required to be used). The pricing ranges from $160/night to $265/night depending on the month and room type. Otherwise guests can stay at nearby hotels such as the Estes Park Resort and the Silver Moon Inn as well as other options less than 15 minutes away. The Denver International Airport is about 1 1/2 hours away.
Party On! Events can go until 10:30 p.m. in the high-season, 9:30 p.m. in the off-season.
Originally built as the Copeland Lake Lodge, the 13-acre property in the Rocky Mountains has had several lives as a community center, restaurant, retreat facility and now event center. The current owners, two engineers, purchased the property in 2001 after they got married and were frustrated by the lack of non-corporate wedding venues around them and the difficult pricing structures (we can relate!). They’ve been operating Wild Basin Lodge as a venue ever since.
Woman Getting Married Says:
I’m a big fan of venues that make pricing completely transparent and EASY, and the Wild Basin Lodge definitely does that. One wedding a day means that you have complete control over the layout that works best for you, as well as the complete attention of the planning staff which brides who have gotten married at this venue rave about. The outside ceremony sites are gorgeous, however I do think the reception spaces would benefit from some romantic decor for your reception to make them feel a little less rustic (think white draping and lots of greenery/roses).
Click here to learn more about my wedding venue review process.
Discover more wedding venues here, or ask about our custom wedding venue search