4. You don’t need a fancy photo booth to keep guests entertained at your wedding. You can create your own backdrop and get funny props for guests to play around with. A single-use camera like this one let’s guests snap away for one-of-a-kind shots that you’ll get to keep forever.
7. Wedding arches can add a TON of personality to your ceremony. To DIY this look you can purchase pre-drilled birch poles on a site like Etsy, then decorate them with flowers or ribbon to match your wedding style.
9. Have each guest sign a wine bottle that you’ll open the night of your 1st-10th anniversary or more depending on how many guests are coming. Purchase an instant download of a wine label on a site like Etsy that you can edit for a fun DIY project.
11. Have guests sign a wooden bench as a great wedding guestbook alternative that will become an heirloom you’ll pass down from generation to generation. Wouldn’t it be cool if your children used it at their wedding, too? We love this handmade wooden bench.
12. Driftwood and other reclaimed wood pieces (available at local salvage yards or barns…call a few first and see what they offer!) make for perfect seating cards and reception centerpieces. We also love them for his/her wedding chair signs when adorned with gorgeous calligraphy (as pictured at the top of the post!)