All products featured on Woman Getting Married are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something. Learn more.
Triple S Ranch
4600 Mountain Home Ranch Road,
Calistoga, CA 94515
View their website
Average Base Cost: $60,000
Average base cost for a wedding at Triple S Ranch Napa is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list on a Saturday night and a food/beverage cost of $125/pp. Transportation to venue, entertainment, decorations, additional rentals, valet, DJ, and photography are not included. Average price includes gratuity and state sales tax as well as lodging for 51 guests. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand.
*Prices subject to change
How it Breaks Down
Facility Rental Fee: $39,000 for the weekend with no surcharges, alcohol charges, or taxes. Pricing drops to $32,000 per weekend from November through March and/or on weekdays.
- Exclusive use of the property for two nights and three days which includes lodging for 51 people
- Vintners barn / patios – seats up to 200 people
- Stone patios with redwood slab tables & chairs for 150 people
- Pizza oven
- Argentine BBQ and fire pit
- Full commercial kitchen, plus four smaller kitchens
- Ceremony site under a massive 175-year-old Walnut tree with seating for 200 guests
- Newly renovated Grand Victorian which sleeps six guests
- Newly renovated cabins (13) which sleep 35 guests
- Pool area, infinity hot tub, gym and private 20 acres
Food/Beverage: Couples hire their own caterers and can bring their own alcohol.
Also Read: Why wedding pantsuits are the next big thing
Space Type: There’s both indoor and outdoor space, including two event barns, stone patios, gardens, a pool, and more. Couples typically have their rehearsal dinner Friday night, ceremony and reception Saturday night, and brunch Sunday.
Size: 200 people
Bridal Suite: Yes
Food Service Type: Your choice
How Will Grandma Get There? Triple S Ranch Napa is located three miles west of the historic village of Calistoga, and just over one hour from the Golden Gate Bridge and 20 miles from the Sonoma County Airport. The Sonoma County Airport has direct daily flights to San Diego, Los Angeles, Portland and Seattle.
Your guests can stay in Triple S Ranch’s cottages, which range in size and amenities, though all units have new baths, beds, and furniture. Check in is 4 p.m. on Friday and check out is 12 p.m. on Sunday. There are plenty of lodging options in nearby Calistoga as well (12 minute drive) such as Indian Springs Calistoga, a 4-star resort.
Party On! Music must be turned off by 10 p.m. and guests not staying on the property have to leave before 11 p.m.
Important Note Outside vendors are allowed, but couples are required to select a wedding planner from Triple S Ranch’s preferred list.
Situated in Napa Valley surrounded by vineyards of the Knights Valley Appellation is Triple S Ranch, a 12-acre private resort. The structures on site include the grand Victorian built in 1867, a redwood dairy barn/restaurant built in the 1880s, a swimming pool, gym and thirteen cabins. The property is available for a number of events, including rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. The rental grants exclusive use of the property, its various features — from a full commercial kitchen to a 175 year-old Black Walnut tree with a canopy — and lodging for 51 people.
Woman Getting Married Says
It’s not easy to find a venue with lodging for guests in Napa or the surrounding areas, which makes the Triple S Ranch a great pick, especially considering how close it is to Calistoga with plentiful resort/hotel options as well. While the venue rental fee can seem pricey at first, there are three major things to consider.
1) You can bring in your own vendors, which includes food/alcohol. This will end up saving you several thousand dollars, especially since the venue has a commercial kitchen which means you don’t have to pay extra for a caterer to set up a tent/prep kitchen. 2). The fee includes lodging, a fee which you can pass onto guests. IE: Charging guests even $100/night per cabin could save you $2,600. The more you charge, the more you offset your cost. Obviously you want to be within reason, however! 3) You can also host your rehearsal dinner here, which will also help you save on food/alcohol.
I predict all in a savings of at least $15,000 off the rental price, so keep that in mind as you’re looking at venues in the area.