16251 Bandy Canyon Rd
Escondido, CA 92025
View their website
Average Base Cost: $29,000
Our average base cost for a Ranch at Bandy Canyon wedding is calculated by figuring a 150-person guest list using the Ranch Experience Package including overnight accommodations for one night. Note that if you recoup an average of $300/night per cottage, that would save you an additional $3,600 from this average base cost, bringing it closer to $26,000. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: There are several options to choose from for your wedding at the Ranch at Bandy Canyon:
For day-of event space only:
- $2,500 venue fee
- $16/per person for rentals – tables, chairs, linens, sweet heart table and two display tables
- Event space from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Minimum of 50 guests and maximum of 130 guests with $5,000 food and beverage minimum
For overnight accommodations:
The Ranch Experience Packages:
- $10,000 venue fee and twelve cabins for one night
- $17,000 venue fee and twelve cabins for two nights with one breakfast on wedding morning
- $22,850 venue fee and twelve cabins for two nights with breakfast each morning and rehearsal dinner for 65
- Pelican bridal room with champagne for use on the day of the wedding (12:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
- Ceremony lawn, Adobe lodge cocktails area, and Pavilion for dinner reception (2:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.)
A la carte pricing is also available:
- $8,400 per day venue fee
- $500 per day for Pelican Bridal Suite
- $219 – $538 per night, per cabin (there are 12 cottages that can be offered to your guests for overnight stays)
- $15/per person Ranch Style continental breakfast for your guests (coffee, juice, breakfast breads, fruit)
What’s Included: See each package above.
Extras: If not already included in your rate the extras would be:
- $10/per person rental fee (tables, chairs, sweet heart table, cake table, linens, napkins, dance floor)
- $7/per chair for Chiavari Chairs
Food and Beverage: For all but the Terraces Package a $12,800 food and beverage plus service charge and tax minimum to apply
Space Type: Inside/Outside
Size: Up to 500 guests. Each area can accommodate the following:
- Bandy Lawn: 350 for ceremonies
- Ranch Lawn: 500 people
- Terraces: 150 people
- The Pavillion: 225
- The Lodge: 150 for standing receptions / 100 for seated events
- The Back Patio: 200 people
Bridal Suite: Yes
How Will Grandma Get There? Ideally Grandma would stay in one of the 13 cottages available for overnight stays. All cottages come with private baths, kitchenettes, and depending on the package you choose breakfast might also be included (or can be added for an additional, a la carte fee listed above). Guests not staying at the Ranch would want to stay at a nearby hotel such as the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Note that the cottages do not have TV’s, and if you’re not providing breakfast for your group (or having them pay for their own food package there) the food is limited and it’s a BYO for in-between wedding meals. The Ranch at Bandy Canyon is about 45 minutes from the San Diego International airport.
Party On! Events can go until 11 p.m.
Set on over 144 acres in the heart of San Pasqual Valley with views of surrounding mountains, this venue includes 13 cottages as well as an authentic 1930’s adobe lodge with multiple fireplaces, a pool, an outdoor bar, a barbecue area and an equestrian center.
Woman Getting Married Says:
This venue has a TON of pros going for it. It’s only 45 minutes from the San Diego airport, it has a stunning backdrop with a rustic vibe, and the pricing for a weekend destination wedding venue is on par with other venues we’ve seen. In terms of the lodging since there is no TV in the rooms, I would think of the cottages as a great place for guests to stay who lean more towards a cute but minimal hotel experience vs. luxury resort (the Ranch at Bernardo Inn is the closest 4-star property for guests looking for more plush). They are also perfect for large families, since cottages like The Eagle can accommodate up to 6 adults. The only other drawback worth noting is that there aren’t a ton of restaurants nearby for guests if you’re not eating breakfast or other non-wedding meals on property (you’re looking at around a 20 minute drive to upscale dining options such as the Veranda Fireside Lounge). However, there are several nice wineries nearby as well as the Safari Park if you’re planning fun guest activities.