1923 Walnut St,
Philadelphia, PA 19103
View their website
Average Base Cost: $25,000
Our average base cost for a Stotesbury Mansion wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list on a Saturday evening in July plus ceremony time using a food/beverage price of $132/pp. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee:
January, February and March
- Saturday: $1,900
- Friday and Sunday: $1,500
- Monday-Thursday: $1,200
January, February and March Warm Rates (require 75+ guests, and catering and bar package)
- Saturday: $900
- Friday and Sunday: $750
- Monday-Thursday: $500
April, July, August and November
- Saturday: $2,100
- Friday and Sunday: $1,900
- Monday-Thursday: $1,700
May, June, September, October and December
- Saturday: $2,500
- Friday and Sunday: $2,200
- Monday-Thursday: $1,900
What’s Included: Private use of the space for a 5 hour event, in-house tables.
- Additional time is $350 an hour
- $400 on-site ceremony fee
- Coat check required mid-October through mid-March. An additional fee applies
- Chiavari chairs available at $4/chair
Vendors: All catering must be provided by Feastivities and all beverage service is provided by Stotesbury; vendors for other purposes are allowed.
Food: The pricing is as follows and the rates fluctuate accordingly based on the guest count:
- Buffet Tablescape: $117.28 (80 Guests)
- Performance Stations: $100.03 (150 Guests)
- Chef Bars & Carts Service: $96.58 (150 Guests)
- Formal Seated Dinner: $97.42-111.51 (110 Guests)
- 8% sales tax applies
All menu packages include:
- 12 Passed Bites
- One Cocktail Display
- Main Course Menu
- Wedding Cake and One Dessert and Coffee Display
- All Kitchen Equipment,Serving Equipment
- China, Glassware, Flatware
- Bar Set-Ups
4 Hour Open Bar Packages:
- The Walnut (standard): $24.00 Per Person
- The Stotesbury (premium): $27.00 Per Person
- The Rittenhouse (top shelf): $30.00 Per Person
5 Hour Open Bar Packages :
- The Walnut: $26.00 Per Person
- The Stotesbury: $29.00 Per Person
- The Rittenhouse: $32.00 Per Person
To Add a Champagne Toast to a Bar Package :
- The Walnut – Additional $2.00 Per Person
- The Stotesbury – Additional $4.00 Per Person
- The Rittenhouse – Additional $6.00 Per Person
18% Service Charge and 10% Philadelphia liquor tax applies.
Space Type: Inside. There are three floors featuring a ballroom, parlor, billiard room, and library.
Size: Up to 110 guests
Bridal Suite: Yes
Parking: No, however there are a few garages within walking distance or you may arrange parking at an additional fee.
How Will Grandma Get There? The Rittenhouse Hotel is beautiful and walking distance from the venue. Otherwise, the Sofitel and Palomar are also nearby and more affordable.
Party On! Events can go until 2 a.m.
The Stotesbury Mansion is the current home of the Philopatrian Literary Institute. Built in 1870 by architect Wilson Eyre, Jr., the mansion is on the National Register of Historic Places. The venue has been open to outside events since 1992.
Woman Getting Married Says:
This Philadelphia wedding venue is perfect for smaller weddings under 100 people. I love the mix of classic and modern, and the location cannot be beat (being able to walk to your hotel is a HUGE PLUS). This is a must-see for you Philly or even NYC brides looking for something different.