1324 Locust St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
View their website
Average Base Cost: $35,000
Our average base cost for an Arts Ballroom wedding is calculated by figuring a 180-person guest list on a Saturday evening using a food/beverage price of $155/pp. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change[mappress mapid=”178″]
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee:
- Fridays: $4,000
- Saturdays: $4,500
- Sundays: $3,000
- Entire venue space for 6 hours, which includes your ceremony if held onsite.
- Use of the Arts Ballroom’s inventory of table and chairs (tables included are 60” rounds, which will seat up to 10 guests each, and Silver Chiavari chairs with Silver cushions).
- One security guard for the duration of the event
- Use of the two bridal suites for the duration of the event
Vendors: Outside vendors are allowed except for catering and beverage, which must be provided by Feastivities Events.
All menus include:
- One cocktail display
- 12 passed bites
- Main course menu
- Wedding cake and one dessert
- All kitchen and serving equipment, china, glassware, flatware
Packages are priced as follows based on 180 guests:
- Buffet Tablescape $113.83 pp
- Performance Stations $112.87 pp
- Chef Bars & Carts Service $107.08 pp
- Formal Seated Dinner $113.70 – $128.19 pp
- Additional 8% sales tax will be applied
Beverage: $35/pp for full open bar
Space Type: Inside
Bridal Suite: Yes
Parking: A parking garage is available across the street and wedding guests can have their tickets validated to reduce the parking rate.
How Will Grandma Get There? The venue is located in downtown Philadelphia, which has a ton of hotels to choose from such as The Sofitel, Loews Philadelphia and The Westin.
Party On! Your choice (just as long as it falls within the 6 hour time period you secure the rental for).
The Arts Ballroom is the former Ballroom and Theater of the Hotel Sylvania (which is currently the Arts Condominium). The venue has four distinct spaces you can utilize: The Grand Hall, Lounge, Sylvania Ballroom, and the Mezzanine.
Woman Getting Married Says:
I think this Philadelphia wedding venue is actually a really good value, considering what’s included in your price per person cost. The only slightly unusual thing is that the venue is located within a condo building, but given that someone will be there to escort guests in/out it shouldn’t be too much of an issue. While this venue can accommodate up to 200 people I would stick to 150 or less so your guests have more room to roam. 🙂