When it comes to weddings, Martha Stewart is definitely one of our go-to sources for do’s and don’ts. Our friends at HuffPo recently caught up with the wedding guru to find out her advice on everything from wedding reception food to kids.
Here’s the lowdown:
- Her wedding drink of choice is champagne
- She says you should NEVER pre-game before a wedding
- At the wedding reception, avoid serving stinky cheeses (that means you, blue cheese!)
- The worst thing she’s ever seen at a wedding was a fight between the two moms!
- Family SHOULD be invited…if it’s a daytime wedding