394 Macmore Road
Roxbury, New York 12474
View their website
Average Base Cost: $24,000
Our average base cost for a Barn at Headwaters wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday ceremony/reception using a food/beverage cost of $115/pp plus associated fees. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are NOT included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change[mappress mapid=”244″]
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: There is a flat rate venue rental fee of $5,000 plus tax.
- Exclusive use of the barn
- Guided site visit and site design consultation
- Wedding Tasting: Sample the wedding dinner you have selected and finalize any changes
- Event Manager and Team of Servers and Bartenders
- Equipment & Set Up: Tables, chairs (including ceremony, cocktail hour & reception), linens, china, flatware and serviceware
- Cocktail Hour: One hour open-bar service, two passed hors d’oeuvres and one self service table
- Wedding Reception: Standard Dinner Menu/Buffet Dinner Service (includes china, flatware and linens)
- Beverage Service: Three hours of Open Bar Including alcohol/non-alcoholic, coffee, tea, etc.
- Additional hours
- Menu and service upgrades
- Tent rentals
Food and Beverage: You must use their in-house caterers, Full Moon Catering, which offer everything from down-home country barbecues to formal gourmet dinners.. The standard package fee is $115 per person plus 8% New York State sales tax and an 18% service charge (with a 60 person minimum). Actual per person rates vary depending on guest count and level of services selected.
Other Vendors: Outside Florists, Bakers, Photographers, Officiants and Wedding Planners are permitted.
Space Type: Inside/Outside.
A typical wedding setup would include a ceremony at the Mountain View Field, cocktail hour on the Lawn, and a wedding reception in the Barn.
Size: Up to 180 guests
Bridal Suite: No
How Will Grandma Get There? The venue is located 1 1/2 hours from the Albany International Airport (and an almost three house drive from New York City). Grandma would most likely stay at one of the hotels nearby (or even an Airbnb rental with other family), including the Roxy Motel (less than a 10 minute drive from the venue) or the Hanah Country Resort. The venue lists several lodging options here.
Party On! Events can go until midnight.
This 3,000 square foot, 19th-century barn features ambient lighting, a bar and dance floor, and the 10+ acres of mountain views surrounding it.
Woman Getting Married Says:
We love a great barn wedding, and this venue has great, all-inclusive wedding packages that make planning from afar that much easier. I love how there are also a great assortment of lodging options nearby, and the scenery surrounding the venue is gorgeous. If you’re a New York City bride looking for an easy destination wedding weekend venue, this could be a fun option!