240 N Broadway,
Portland, OR 97227
View their website
Average Base Cost: $23,000
Our average base cost for a Leftbank Annex wedding is calculated by figuring a 125-person guest list for a Saturday evening ceremony and reception using the Great Room with Nest, Mezzanine and Green Room options for $3,250 and a catering cost of $125/pp common for the area. Entertainment, flowers, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: The Annex is two large rooms on two levels (The Clubroom and the Great Room). You can rent each separately or the whole building.
- Great Room with Nest: $2,500 Sunday through Thursday and $2,750 on Friday or Saturday
- Great Room with Nest, Mezzanine and Green Room: $3,000 Sunday through Thursday and $3,250 on Friday or Saturday
- Clubroom: $1,500 Sunday through Thursday and $1,750 on Friday or Saturday
- Building: $4,700 Sunday through Thursday and $5,150 on Friday or Saturday
- 12-hour event day including load in and load out
- Basic utilities and lighting
- Five reserved parking slots in Annex parking lot
- Access to event office with phone, printer and fax machine
- Use of portable bars (caterer will manage set up)
- Clubroom furniture (not to be moved from clubroom – Licensee responsible for moving and returning to position at end of event)
- Technical/facility fee: $350 (estimate)
- Mezzanine/Green Room cleaning fee: $110
- Great Room/Nest cleaning fee: $220
- Clubroom cleaning fee: $190
- Building cleaning fee: $520
- Fire Marshall’s Permit: $150
- Special event insurance is required (this can often be added to an existing policy or purchased through insurance vendors). Price TBD.
Space Type: Inside
Size: 430 for Great Room and 200 for Clubhouse
Bridal Suite: Yes, this would be the Green Room
Parking: There are 5 complimentary spaces in Annex Lot. Additional options depend on the size of the event. For larger events there is one nearby garage they work with. There is also a public lot nearby.
Party On! As late as you want as long as it is within the 12 hour timeframe.
The Leftbank Annex is part of the Leftbank Project, and was created to provide a work space for Portland’s “mission-focused community.” Originally built in 1911 as a parking garage for a phone company, it was a welding and painting shop before entrepreneur Dean Child bought it in 1942, turning it into a machine shop for WWII airplanes. The building was sold to the Leftbank Annex in 2005 and was renovated in 2009.
Woman Getting Married Says:
A great location plus a versatile industrial space definitely makes this stand out amongst other Portland wedding venues. If you have the budget I would consider renting out the entire building so you have as much flexibility as possible in terms of layout. Keep in mind that there are a lot of little fees that can add up (as listed above), so be sure to budget the extra costs to make sure you can swing it. I would also budget for a valet service as well to make parking for guests as easy as possible. Looking for a destination wedding venue? Portland has no sales tax, so that’s pretty awesome!