If you’re looking for a quick and easy centerpiece for a wedding reception or bridal shower (and really, who isn’t!?) than this DIY could be perfect for you. Ideal for spring or summer weddings, we love the mix of the succulents with the wooden plant stands and pop of color from the faux floral. Add in a touch of burlap to ground the centerpiece and a healthy sprinkling of metallic gold accents and you’ve got an easy wedding centerpiece that even the most DIY-shy bride can totally pull off (us included!). Seriously, this took us LESS THAN TWO MINUTES.
Everything we used for this centerpiece we found at JOANN, which has quickly become our favorite place to shop for DIY wedding decor and faux florals (which look beyond real…check out this other amazing spring/summer wedding centerpiece we created here!)
Here’s what you’ll need for this DIY wedding centerpiece that you can put together in no time, all from JOANN!
- Fresh Picked Spring 16.5” Ranunculus Bush-Peach
- Hello Spring Gardening Wood Plant Stand with Hairpin Legs (in medium and small)
- Hello Spring Airplant Floral in White Decor Hanging Container
- Hello Spring Floral Air Plant Arrangement in White Llama
- Hello Spring Gardening Succulent in Cement Pot
- Burlap Roll
- Glass Votive Candle Holders
- Bud Vases
- Panacea Products Metallic Gold Sand
- Want to re-create the table number from this video? Don’t miss this easy Table Number DIY where we walk you through exactly how to do it!
Step 1: Cut a strip of burlap long enough to cover the majority of your table and place it so it falls naturally (you might have to work with several of the areas to give it a wave-like appearance).
Step 2: Position two plant stands of varying heights on top of the burlap
Step 3: Add your succulents to the tables
Step 4: Next, add several votives around the tables
Step 5: Cut a single stem from the ranunculus bush and place one or two in each bud vase. Add one in front of the centerpiece and one behind
Step 6: Add your metallic accents around the centerpiece and voila! You’re done!
Ready to DIY something fabulous for your wedding? JOANN has such an amazing selection of wedding supplies, including all the ones for this DIY. They’re also having a ton of Spring promotions right now that will save your wedding budget. Click here to check them out!
We’re super proud to have JOANN be part of the Woman Getting Married Guest List! Visit Joann.com for wedding decor, crafts, floral, and more!
Video + Production: Daniel Montoya