91 Brownstone Rd.
Oakley, CA 94561
View their website
Average Base Cost: $23,000
Our average base cost for a Brownstone Gardens wedding is calculated by figuring an 125-person guest list for a Saturday night ceremony/reception in 2016 using a food/beverage cost of $100/pp. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are not included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee:
- Mon-Thurs $2,000
- Fri $3,450
- Sat $6450
- Sun $3,950
- Mon-Thurs $2,500
- Fri $3,950
- Sat $6,950
- Sun $4,450
- Seating for up to 125 guests (350 max)
- Ceremony set up and clean up
- White folding chairs for ceremony
- 1 hour rehearsal
- Private bridal room
- Wedding coordination
- Access to the property 2 hours prior to event for pictures
- Water bottles for each guest
- Set up of entry table
- Use of the full property for 5 hours for ceremony and reception (only one event is held at a time)
- Each additional guest above 125 will be an added charge of $15.00 per person
- Additional charge for extra hours is $600 per hour
- Outside DJ fee of $200 (waived if you book one of the venue’s preferred DJs)
- Non-preferred caterers must provide a certificate of insurance and there is a $25 per person charge.
Vendors: Outside vendors are allowed except for alcohol, which must be provided by the venue’s contracted bar service. There is a charge of $25/pp if you go with a caterer not on their preferred list.
Food and Beverage: Using a preferred caterer, the per person charge for a plated dinner with a 5 hour well bar would be:
- 2016 $68/pp or $75/pp with 2 appetizers
- 2017 $75/pp or $85/pp with 2 appetizers
Space Type: Outside
Size: 300-450 guests depending on how the space is used
Bridal Suite: Yes
Parking: Yes, the venue has a lot.
How Will Grandma Get There? The best nearby options would be in Walnut Creek, which is 30 minutes away. Hotels in the area include the Renaissance Walnut Creek, Hilton Concord and Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa. There are more options in Oakland, which is 1 hour from the venue by car.
Party On! Sunday-Thursday until 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday until 11:00 pm.
Brownstone Gardens is exclusively a wedding venue, featuring landscaped gardens and koi ponds in addition to a separate ceremony and reception area.
Woman Getting Married Says:
Brides are constantly raving about the amazing staff at this “hidden gem,” and despite some of them being worried about the fact that the venue is all outside (and off-the-beaten-path location), they’re instantly convinced once they get past the entrance and see the lush grounds. If you’re looking for a wedding venue and staff that has weddings down to a science, this could be your place.