4949 E. Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
View their website
Average Base Cost: $36,000
Our average base cost for an Omni Scottsdale Resort wedding is calculated by figuring a 120-person guest list for a Saturday ceremony/reception using a food/beverage cost of $180/pp plus associated fees. Entertainment, flowers, furniture, additional decorations and rentals, transportation, and photography are NOT included. Price is rounded up to the nearest thousand. Gratuity and sales tax is included.
*Prices subject to change
How it breaks down:
Facility Rental Fee: There is a ceremony rental fee of $5,000 (the rest would be your food/beverage wedding package)
- White wood padded folding chairs or gold banquet chairs
- House linens in either paprika or gold/ivory damask and white napkins
- Wooden dance floor
- 30″, 66″ or 72″ round tables
- Resort bar
- China, flatware and stemware
- Set-up and tear down of function space
- Two microphones with a sound system and an audio/visual technician
- Infused water service
- Altar/unity, guestbook and gift tables
- Honeymoon accommodations on the night of the wedding
Extras: Additional charges include:
- Parking: Charges are $8.00 per car with a minimum of 100 cars and 14 day advance notice.
- Bartender Fee: $150. (1) Bartender required for every (75) guests
- Attendant Fee:$200. (1) Attendant recommended for every (75) guests
- Cashier Fee for a Non-Host Bar:$150
- Heaters: 1st heater $200.00; each additional $150.00
- Gift Bag Deliveries: $4.00 per room gratuity for any welcome gifts delivered to guest rooms
- All menu prices and rental fees are subject to a taxable service charge at prevailing rates (currently 24%) and applicable state and local taxes (currently 8.8%) subject to change without notice
Food and Beverage: You must use their in-house catering for food and beverages. Their wedding packages will full bar range from $175.00-$195++ per person. You can view more details about them here.
Other Vendors: Aside from catering outside vendors are allowed
Space Type: Inside/Outside
Size: Up to 600 guests with a combination of venues (see ‘The Report’ below for details).
Bridal Suite: This would be your complimentary suite
Parking: Guests that are coming to the resort and driving in locally can self-park complimentary, or the hotel offers valet service (pricing listed above).
How Will Grandma Get There? Ideally Grandma would stay at the Omni Scottsdale Resort, where they offer discounted rooms with a guarantee of at least 10 hotel rooms. Rooms at the resort start around $300+. Other hotels in the neighborhood include the JW Marriott and Camelback Mountain Resort. The resort is about 16 minutes from the Phoenix International Airport.
Party On! Events can go until 2 a.m.
Located at the foot of Camelback Mountain, the Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Montelucia was built in 2008. Inspired by the “villages and sun-drenched hills of Andalusia in Southern Spain,” the resort was built in the Sonoran Desert to take advantage of “more than 300 days of sunshine.” Venue options at the resort include Castillo Lucena (120 guests for a reception), Valencia Ballroom (250 guests for a reception), Valencia Lawn (350 guests for reception), Alhambra Ballroom and Terrace, (450 guests for a reception), Chef’s Kitchen and Herb Garden (50 guests for a ceremony and reception), and the Camelback Presidential Suite (350 guests for a reception). Activities on or around the resort include the 30,000 sq. foot Joya Spa as well as pools, local hiking, as well as nearby golf courses.
Woman Getting Married Says:
The Phoenix/Scottsdale area is quickly becoming one of my favorite places for wedding venues. They all have that gorgeous Southwestern charm, and the resorts are convenient for out-of-town guests as they are close to the airport and feature lots of lodging options nearby. I happen to really love the charm of this hote, and even though it’s relatively new it feels like it’s steeped in history, especially that Castillo Lucena room! I especially love the Spanish/Moroccan vibe this resort has, and think it would make a great destination for guests who are also looking for a fab vacation. Because I love that Castillo Lucena room so much, I would try to keep your guest list below 120 to fit in that space, otherwise the Valencia Lawn and Ballroom are great choices as well.
All products featured on Woman Getting Married are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something. Learn more.