Some real weddings (and their photographers) make our jobs super easy. This basically happens when there are so many fun and unique wedding photos to choose from that the post kind of just builds itself. And trust us, Joy and Jeff’s wedding at the Culver Pavillion at the Muny in Missouri is definitely one of them!
First off…can we talk about how cute those polka dot bridesmaid dresses are?! Not only are they are perfect combination with the bride’s amazing vintage-style wedding dress, but they add an extra layer of awesomeness to the wedding that we can’t help but love. But that doesn’t surprise up about this couple, whose colorful wedding details just make us smile (like their “breakfast for dinner” wedding theme? Srsly…we love this!).
See the gorgeous pictures from Oldani Photography, and be sure to check out the couple’s “playlist” below, too!
And, I love this relationship “playlist” we got from Joy and Jeff. There are some fun ideas for wedding songs on it for sure.
What is the mixtape of your relationship?:
This list is really hard to narrow down as we enjoy all types of music and take it a bit too seriously! I think our official mixtape would be a multi-tape set!! This list is a little Jeff, a little Joy, a little us…
1. “I Can’t Turn You Loose,” Otis Redding
2. “More TodayTthan Yesterday,” Kermit Ruffins
3. Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe,” Barry White
4. “You’re the Best,” The Karate Kid
5. “Don’t Stop Me Now,” Queen
6. “You Make My Dreams,” Daryl Hall & John Oats
7. “You are the Best Thing,” Ray LaMontagne
8. “January Wedding,” The Avett Brothers
9. “Love on Top,” Beyonce
10. “I Believe in a Thing Called Love,” The Darkness
Photographer: Oldani Photography//Transportation: BEST Transportation//Floral Designer: Flowerama//Caterer: Patty Long Catering//Cake Designer: The Cakery Bakery//Event Venue: The Culver Pavillion at the Muny//Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas//