The key to gorgeous DIY wedding invites are paper quality, design, but most of it’s all about the gorgeous wedding fonts. You can use these free script wedding fonts below for your save the dates, wedding invitations, rsvp cards, and even your wedding envelopes. Here are a few tips before you start using these free wedding fonts:
Follow these instructions for downloading the free wedding fonts, below:
- Enter the name of the font in the search bar in the upper left here
- Select the ‘Download’ option once you get to the font page.
- Unzip the font folder and then click on the .tff file
- The demo file will pop up in a separate window and you’ll see an “Install Font” option. Click that
- Voila! Your font is now ready to use.
Wedding fonts are also great for bridal shower invites, too! Just remember that no matter what type of invitation you’re printing, you won’t want to feature more than two different fonts. Typically if you’re using a script font like the ones below you’ll want to also consider using a block font (which we’ll feature our favorite picks for in the our next feature) to make it visually appealing (vs. using a script wedding font for the entire thing). Names working great in script fonts as do venue names and dates as well as locations. Be sure to browse through your favorite wedding invitations to get inspired!
Need help figuring out what your invite should say? Our wedding invitation wording generator will definitely help!