Back when we were getting married (a thousand years ago), online RSVPs were not an easy thing to setup. And on top of that guests were definitely not used to the idea of them. But fast forward 8 years later (yikes) and online wedding RSVPs are becoming way more common. But should you consider doing ONLY online RSVPs, or should you also include a traditional paper option as well?
That’s just one of your wedding questions we’ll be answering on this episode of The Woman Getting Married Podcast, including these reader/listener questions you submitted over the past couple weeks that we wanted to get to!
- Do I need a wedding coordinator? What do they do and what are the pros and cons to having one or not having one?
- Do I need to include an RSVP card in the invitation, or is it OK to simply point people to the wedding website to RSVP?
- How soon should you send out invites?
- How do you tell someone you don’t want them to be in your bridal party?
- What is a good resource to simulcast our wedding for some out of town guests who may be too sick or old to come to the wedding but still want to partake?
Plus, wedding hashtags are back! Don’t miss this episode to see if we got to your wedding hashtag!
Psssst! If you rate the podcast and send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com, we’ll send you our 5 insider wedding planning tips EVERY bride should know.
New eps. come out every Thursday, so click the ‘Itunes’ button to subscribe and make sure you never miss an episode.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Your Friends Will LOVE These Bridesmaid Dresses