Psssst! If you rate the podcast and send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com, we’ll send you our 5 insider wedding planning tips EVERY bride should know.
If you’re a member of our private Facebook group chances are you might have submitted a wedding question! If you did, this episode is for YOU, and even if you didn’t this episode is still for YOU because who doesn’t have wedding planning questions? The funny thing (or not funny depending on how you look at it) is that most of you listeners/readers have the SAME wedding questions, which makes me frustrated for all of you because the information is out there…it’s just that it’s spread out across so many places that sometimes you just don’t know where to look. Well, we’re here to help!
I really like doing this wedding question format, but let us know what you think of it in the comments section below.
OK, so let’s talk about the questions we’re answering this week…
- How do you handle weather emergencies?
- Whats the best way to try and making the wedding/wedding process drama free?
- How do you plan an age appropriate wedding?
- I’m wearing a black wedding dress. How should I address a dress code for guests?
- What is the best registry site if you are doing a mix of gifts and a honeymoon fund?
- What are your thoughts on receiving lines and wedding exits?
We’ll answer these questions and more on this week’s episode, so be sure to tune in!
Love the podcast? Be sure to leave us a comment and rating. If you send a screenshot of it to hello [at] womangettingmarried.com I’ll personally send you my favorite wedding planning tips!
New eps. come out every Thursday, so click the ‘Itunes’ button to subscribe and make sure you never miss an episode.