Rules are made to be broken, especially when it comes to weddings. While there are so many wedding traditions we love, there are a few that we think can (and should) be changed. Don’t be afraid to say “Bye Bye Bye” to these common wedding rules and traditions and come up with something even more original and fun!
Here’s a few highlights from this week’s episode!
- [2:32] We’ve got a “new” news segment which is super fun! One of those topics we talk about? A service that will help people crash weddings. Whaaaa?
- [7:567] The ONE wedding photo everybody should consider skipping.
- [10:39] We think this ancient tradition is a little embarrassing for you AND guests.
- [12:51] Everybody still does this, but you could potentially think about eliminating this wedding reception time suck.
- [18:04] We are so glad this new trend is transforming an old wedding rule.
Featured Wine: Bodegas Pinord Dibon Brut Reserve Cava
If you rate the podcast and send a screenshot of your review to email@example.com we’ll send you our 5 insider wedding planning tips EVERY bride should know!
New eps. come out every Thursday, so click the ‘Itunes’ button to subscribe and make sure you never miss an episode!