Arizona weddings are a sight to be seen! Whether you’re a local bride or are searching for a destination wedding location (yes, Arizona is actually a great spot for this!), Arizona has something for everybody. From gorgeous scenery (hello, Grand Canyon) to plush spas and resorts, Arizona is especially great for winter brides looking to escape the cold!
Best Wedding Months:
September through May
Worst Wedding Months:
July and August can be hot with sudden thunderstorms
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Marriage License Requirements in Arizona:
- Arizona marriage license filing fee is $78 (as of 2017)
- The legal age for marriage in Arizona is 18.
- To obtain a marriage license in the State of Arizona, an engaged couple must appear in person together at one of the Justice Court offices.
- Both parties must be present to obtain a marriage license.
- Both parties must provide a valid government-issued Photo I.D.
- Both parties must provide their Social Security Numbers, if they have one.
- No blood test or waiting period is required.
- Marriage License is valid for up to twelve (12) months
Uber and Taxi service is regularly available. In Phoenix, Valley Metro buses and the Metro Light Rail are the main sources of public transportation around the city.
Average Wedding Cost: